Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an energetic sales professional to join our team across Australia & New Zealand. Your ultimate goal is to build solutions for hospitality owners who are looking to adopt Lightspeed Hospitality for their business. You will have access to significant earning potential with uncapped commission!
Reporting to the Manager of Sales Development, you will be responsible for driving revenue through phone and email correspondence, as well as screen-sharing presentations to potential customers.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create an amazing first impression for all new prospects looking at Lightspeed
- Own the lead stage of the customer journey as we ensure Lightspeed is the right fit for their business
- Establish connections with your prospects to build rapport and show an understanding of their business needs
- Develop sequences of tasks, emails, and calls to achieve contact with the customer
- Handle inbound phone calls, emails, and chats from Customers interested in Lightspeed
- Research additional, relevant information to enrich new prospects and build a complete picture of their business
- Build your understanding of the Lightspeed Platform by understanding how our products can help solve challenges for business owners
- Connect qualified contacts with Business Consultants to provide a demonstration of the platform
- Drive top-of-the-funnel lead generation and build an effective funnel for account executives
- Consistently achieve a monthly quota of qualified opportunities
What you need to bring:
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- A hospitality background would be ideal, but if you don’t have that we’ll settle for lots of passion and enthusiasm for the industry
- An understanding of Hubspot (or similar CRM) and/or marketing automation software
- Good time management with strong organisational skills
- You love a challenge, and you’re not afraid to speak your mind, get stuck in and share your ideas.
- You’re a strong communicator with experience engaging with businesses
- You can multitask, serving customers over multiple channels (phone, email, chat)
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Work remotely from anywhere in the world for up to 60 days per year
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!