Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Mid Market team in Paris. You will act as a trusted consultant for entrepreneurs in hospitality and drive revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for the Lightspeed sales team.
What you’ll be doing:
- Prospecting and identifying new business, primarily through outbound activities;
- Handling inbound Mid Market leads;
- Generating sales pipelines (webinars, trials, quote/demo requests) via various communication channels (primarily phone and email), and booking demos for prospective customers;
- Generating and augmenting market interest by presenting Lightspeed’s services and solutions, and positioning Lightspeed as the expert in the industry;
- Curating and iterating on strategic outreach practices and messaging;
- Identifying industry trends and (Mid Market) opportunities;
- Building and expanding a strategic network in the industry;
And a little bit of…
- Working with the Sales Development and Mid Market leaders to develop new strategies to grow our sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly, and annual goals;
- Handling other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you need to bring:
We’re a team of 25+ people in Amsterdam, Berlin, Geneva, Ghent, London, and Paris. Our team is responsible for our prospect’s first impression of Lightspeed, and the start of their customer journey.
We're looking for an Intermediate candidate who has experience with the following:
- Experience in successfully selling into the markets of hospitality and restaurant;
- Ideally fully bilingual (French and English);
- Excellent oral and written communication skills on different channels (phone, e-mail…) as well as excellent listening skills;
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed set targets;
- Ability to succeed in a results-oriented environment;
- Passion for people and technology.
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact;
- Exposure to modern and proven technology;
- Opportunity to learn and expand your skill set;
- Become a valued part of the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Flexible working policy
- Pension fund
- Health and wellness benefit of 400€ per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!