What you’ll be responsible for:
- Drive new business growth through qualifying warm inbound leads from marketing generated sources (webinars, trials, quote/demo requests) primarily through telephone and email communication;
- Nurture all inbound leads through to qualification for Lightspeed’s inside sales team;
- Create a great first impression to our prospects and customers by providing them with a world class experience;
- Identify customer needs to determine if Lightspeed solutions would be a good fit;
- Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, chats and referrals at a given time;
- Manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified;
- Work with the Sales Development Manager to develop new strategies to grow sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals;
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
- 1+ year of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- Strong desire to be in technology sales, and a strong technical aptitude;
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication;
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed sales targets;
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, dynamic and quota-driven environment;
- Fluency in English;
- Ability to multi-task effectively;
- Strong critical thinking skills.
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Fluency in other languages;
- Retail/Hospitality experience;
- Bachelor’s degree.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!