Lightspeed is experiencing, well, growth at the speed of light! To help us through our period of growth we are looking for someone to own a variety of tasks in support of the Talent Acquisition Team in Europe. Based in Amsterdam, you will be responsible for supporting the day to day operations of the team to ensure that the team is organized efficiently and delivering at maximum capacity.
This is a great role for anyone looking to work in an innovative and driven environment.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed’s recently completed $167 million financing round has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Help ensure that job descriptions are valid, exciting, translated and posted in our applicant tracking system (Greenhouse) as well as other job boards
- Support the recruitment team with tasks related to Greenhouse management (scorecard updates, job posting adjustments, interview plans etc.)
- Coordinate and schedule interviews
- Call and collect employment references
- Ensure the delivery of all administrative tasks related to employment offers
- Help organize recruitment related events such as meetups, campus job fairs etc.
- Create and update recruitment related reports
- Help in a variety of other tasks that ensure the Talent Acquisition Team is delivering at maximum capacity
- Fluent in Dutch
- Advanced in English
- Extremely organized and care deeply about quality
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment with frequent priority shifts
- Tech savvy
- A solid communicator
- Someone who can drive delivery
- Solution oriented
- Able to manage sensitive information
- Silly and enjoy a fun-loving team!
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Daily catered lunches and snacks;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!