Reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager and Director of Operations in Europe, this key role will be responsible for talent sourcing and recruitment strategies for a variety of roles in our European offices. We’re looking for a collaborative team member who enjoys recruiting on IT roles, finding new and creative ways to source top talent, and working in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
As a Recruitment Business Partner, you will play a significant role in attracting the best talent around the world and lead the recruiting process within multiple departments across multiple countries.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one point of sale system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Using a variety of methods, source and close talent for our European business units across your client groups, contribute to the development of the overall sourcing/recruitment strategy in Europe;
- Build strong ongoing pipelines of both passive and active candidates for all roles in the IT fields;
- Develop and maintain strong partnerships with hiring managers and senior management within the client-side business units;
- Manage full cycle recruitment for roles within Lightspeed, ensure a seamless and positive client and candidate experience;
- Participate in negotiation of job offers by partnering with hiring managers and other relevant HR stakeholders;
- Attend external recruiting events – get people excited to work for Lightspeed;
- Be creative in using social media and other tools to actively recruit top talent;
- Work with the HR team to continually improve and streamline Lightspeed’s recruitment processes;
- Manage other responsibilities and projects as required.
- Proven recruitment experience (preferably within the technology industry);
- BA in Human Resources, or equivalent experience;
- Strong stakeholder management skills;
- Experience with Boolean search;
- Experience in high-volume recruiting, in particular for IT roles;
- Amazing people skills – people open up to you and love talking with you;
- Proven ability to sell and close candidates;
- Astute assessment abilities with the ability to accurately assess both job skills and cultural fit;
- Commitment to integrity and quality – you will only hire the best!
- Strong time management skills
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Passion for technology
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Daily catered lunches and snacks;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!