Join Lightspeed as a Partner Growth Manager where you’ll be responsible for the growth of existing commercial and strategic partnerships that drive new merchants within the regions of France and Switzerland. Each partner has an individual Go-To-Market program that aligns the prospects’ goals and incentivizes them to bring retailers, eCommerce owners and restaurateurs to the Lightspeed POS platform. Reporting to the Manager of Partner Growth EMEA, your contribution will be of added value to the overall Lightspeed Growth journey!
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Active engagement with existing resellers to bring in new customers to Lightspeed;
- Research and trending the enterprise app market to determine new apps, pricing & analyze competitive marketplaces;
- You will develop, manage and maintain the pipeline to deliver the assigned territories market strategy;
- Achieving the channel sales quotas in assigned geographical regions; You will provide monthly, quarterly, and yearly pipeline reporting and forecasts from channel partners in the territory;
- You will ensure a high-quality two-way communication between channel partners and Lightspeed;
- Lead one-on-one screen-sharing presentations as required;
- Manage/Oversea and develop the onboarding of new partners, including training and go to market strategy;
- Bringing in new reseller partnerships by outbound prospecting and inbound qualification;
- Closely collaborating with Product, Business Development and sales managers.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
The partnerships team is unique, we are the commercial team with a very large focus on the product and its newest features.
- You bring in experience of Partnership management focused on finding solutions for your partners in order to get more revenue together with Lightspeed - 3+ years of partnerships/B2B experience (Software sales experience preferred);
- You have amazing negotiating skills, but always keep in mind the need of our customers, the partner and the market;
- Great understanding of the Partnership landscape, especially within France and Switzerland
- Fluency in English and French (Italian or German is a plus);
- You’ll be a large stakeholder in the partnership strategy and work together with the region Sales Managers;
- You will bring your energy to this very energetic and diverse team. Within the team you have the opportunity to work with the true negotiator as well as with the more technical partner managers to help the partners on deals;
- You have the experience to train, motivate, and foster relationships with potential partners;
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment;
- The flexibility to (After Covid) travel regularly to meet with different enterprises. This will not be a 9-5 job, you’ll go above and beyond for the company and especially for your partner;
- You are independent, entrepreneurial, you’re positive, you always think in solutions and you can level with the right people from small entrepreneurs to C-levels of large companies.
What’s in it for you:
Bringing cities and communities to life by powering SMBs. This is what Lightspeed stands for and that is what you’re going to contribute to. You’ll partner with amazing companies who can send this message through. You’ll get the chance to completely understand the SAAS market for Retailers and restaurants as well as the complete eCommerce industry. You will contribute to a huge opportunity and success within the company.
In return for your skills and experience, you will be offered an attractive package of compensation which involves a competitive base salary, plus commissions. You will also be getting access to a long term equity incentive.
Lightspeed (TSX: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favorite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.