Lightspeed is seeking a Mid-Market Sales Development Representative to help us execute our outbound efforts. You will be a part of our Mid Market team, who are responsible for driving revenue growth by generating and qualifying leads for the sales department. In this role, you will be the first point of contact that our potential customers will have throughout their experience with our sales team.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Prospecting and Identifying new business, primarily through telephone and email communication, by reaching out to mid-market companies' decision makers in order to present our services
- Engage and qualify new leads via phone and email
- Book demos with our Business Development Executives for prospective customers
- Curating and iterating on outreach practices and messaging
- Work with the marketing team and the sales team to develop new strategies to grow our sales pipeline
- Consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 2+ years of outbound sales or Mid-Market experience, working in a target-based environment
- Hospitality/Restaurant experience;
- Excellent customer service and telephone skills, including strong listening, verbal and written communication
- Tech savvy, but able to understand people who are not
- Proficiency in English
- An entrepreneurial mindset
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Restaurant or Hotel point-of-sale systems
- Experience in technology (software, mobile or other)
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!