Lightspeed is seeking a full-time, customer-centric and energetic person to join the team as a Sales Operations Coordinator (Billing and Fulfilment) in our Amsterdam office. Reporting to the Team Lead for Sales Operations, you will be responsible for supporting our customers along with the Sales Operations Team for tasks related to invoices, hardware, and shipments. If you’re an organized, ambitious, independent and tech-savvy person who is looking for a dynamic experience within a fast-paced, growing organization, then this is the position for you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
As Billing and Fulfilment Coordinator you will:
- Resolve billing and subscription inquiries via phone and email from customers
- Assess and reconcile invoices from customers as required
- Collaborate with vendors to monitor and ensure availability of hardware stock
- Manage inventory and shipments internally and via external warehouses
- Coordinate return to manufacturer authorizations (RMAs) across Europe
- Communicate transfer and stock information to Finance on request
- Take proactive measures to ensure hardware is efficiently delivered to customers
- Align and improve fulfilment processes to reduce error
As Billing and Fulfilment Coordinator you need to have:
- 1-2 years experience in an administrative or sales support role
- Full working proficiency in Dutch and fluent English language skills
- Stellar time management and organization skills
- Obsessive attention to detail
- A thorough and methodical approach to your work
- Excellent typing and multi-tasking skills
As Billing and Fulfilment Coordinator, it is also nice if you have:
- Degree in Supply Chain, Management Information Systems, or related field
- Experience with Salesforce.com is a plus
- Passion for technology
- eCommerce, Retail or Restaurant experience
Now your turn:
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where we do the best work of our lives. And you?
Contact us and let's have a chat!