LightSpeed is seeking an Onboarding Coordinator (OBC) to join the Customer Success Team based in Montreal. As a member of the Onboarding Coordinator team, you will be the main point of contact for all new and existing customers during their post-sale onboarding journey. This position can be fully remote (Noam).
You will be responsible for the day-to-day activities associated with the onboarding of new customers, such as scheduling customer orientation sessions, and ensuring that all new customers get up running in a timely manner. As an Onboarding Coordinator, establishing early stage customer satisfaction and product adoption is imperative to the success of our customers. That is where you come in!
What you’ll be responsible for
- Reporting to the Onboarding Coordinator Team Lead, the day-to-day of an OBC is customer-centric and team-focused. An OBC collaborates constantly across various departments and works closely with their teammates to ensure our customers can achieve a quick time to value.
- Proactively reaching out to customers via phone and email to coordinate their onboarding.
- Owning our Product Specialists’ calendars and scheduling onboarding sessions for various products and modules, including betas, across multiple platforms.
- Meeting high level KPIs related to the total number of onboarded customers and their time to value.
- Managing multiple queues including: inbound/outbound calls, several inboxes, and internal requests from other departments.
- Maintaining detailed documentation of customer interactions across various internal tools in order to track follow-ups with customers, and ensure transparency across the department.
- Monitoring the progress of our customers and working closely with other departments to help at-risk customers achieve their desired outcome.
- Adapting to evolving responsibilities and tackling new challenges!
About our team
Working as an OBC at Lightspeed means working with a strong, close-knit team based not only in Montreal, but all over the globe! Our work has a direct impact on the customer journey and we pride ourselves on ensuring that all customers are treated with the highest level of professionalism and view us as a partner; their success as a business is our success as a company!
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- 1+ years of experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment.
- Degree in marketing or business, or an equivalent degree and/or experience.
- Polished overall communication skills including phone manner.
- Excellent spoken and written English and French.
Even better if you have, but not necessary (a bonus!)
- Knowledge of Mac OS X, iOS, G Suite.
- Experience with Salesforce, Zendesk, Acuity.
- Basic understanding of the retail and hospitality industries.
Who you are
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment and execute tasks within short time lines.
- You are able to multitask effectively, and remain highly organized, while managing multiple communication channels and accounts at a given time.
- You are results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful.
- You have strong interpersonal skills and a passion for people.
- You demonstrate a strong attention to detail
- You have excellent judgement, and the ability to resolve conflict efficiently.
What’s in it for you?
- Tons of growth opportunities within the company
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!