Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We are seeking a full-time energetic and passionate Customer Coordinator to join our successful team based in Berlin ( Can be remote from specific cities ). The Customer Coordinator is responsible for support the sales and onboarding team in getting customers setup with Lightspeed Payments. Once a customer signs up and exits the sales process, they go through the Lightspeed Payments application process and Merchant Processing data collection. That is where you come in!
We’d like you to share your ideas on how we can innovate or improve our business to ensure the best customer experience and support our customers in their success.
What you’ll be doing:
- Proactive outreach to customers by phone and by email in order to help them complete the Lightspeed Payments application process
- Keep track of the progress your customers are making in the application process in Salesforce
- Support customers with their queries and help them process their payments
- Work close with other departments to address customer concerns, resolve issues and improve the application process
What you need to bring:
Working as an OBC at Lightspeed means working with a fun, super motivated team based all over Europe! Our work has a direct impact on the customer journey and we pride ourselves on ensuring that all customers are treated with the highest level of professionalism and view us as a partner; their success as a business is our success as a company!
- Working experience with customers, included customers service, onboarding coordinator or customer assistant
- Fluent to communicate with customers via phone, live chat and email
- Excellent communication skills in English and German (written and verbal)
- Passion for people and technology
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Hospitality or retail experience
- Sales or payments process experience
This is an entry role and due to that we are willing to provide full training for the right candidate. If you don't have the experience but you are willing to learn and have passion for assisting customers, then hit the apply button 😉.
What’s in It for You?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Company pension program
- Health and wellness benefit
- Online platform for counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Language classes & LinkedIn Learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!