We are seeking a full-time energetic, driven and passionate Onboarding Coordinator to join the Customer Success Team, based in Amsterdam. Reporting to our Manager Customer Success, you will be responsible for ensuring the successful onboarding of new Lightspeed customers. You'll manage all post-sales onboarding activities and maintain early stage customer satisfaction. You will deal with B2B customers in a technology-based environment.
The ideal candidate will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment. As an Onboarding Coordinator, you will be the first point of contact of a new customer until making sure they are successful users of our software. Your main focus is to contact our new customers, to set expectations for the onboarding process, be the first point of contact until they are live and to make sure the customers receive the right resources and training sessions with our Product Specialists.
The Onboarding Coordinator team is currently with a team of eight and scaling rapidly. In line with our vision to help our customers get value out of our software faster, we’re committed to invest in building a world class team across Europe. As an Onboarding Coordinator you will be part of our highly motivated and experienced European Customer Success team (30+ amazing colleagues) with roles like Product Specialists and Customer Success Managers. Therefore there are lots of growth possibilities for the right candidate!
What you’ll be responsible for
- Ensure as many customers as possible go live with our software within the least amount of time (main KPI);
- Make sure customer receive the resources and training sessions they need to go live;
- Proactively reach our new customers via phone and email;
- Working together with a highly motivated CS and sales team;
- Keep track of customer progress and activities in software tools like Salesforce and Acuity software;
- Getting a brief understanding of our eCommerce and POS software;
- Plan and schedule new webinars for our Product Specialists and make sure customers attend our sessions;
- Follow-up after the webinar to service our customers the optimal way.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- 0-2 years of experience working with B2B customers, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment;
- French on a near-native level;
- Good to very good spoken and written English.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and execute tasks within short time lines;
- Results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful;
- Passion for people and technology;
- Strong organizational and multitasking skills.
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Hospitality experience;
- Retail experience;
What’s in it for you?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work;
- An excellent commission plan based on your personal achievements as well as team performance;
- Exposure to modern and proven technology;
- Tons of growth opportunities;
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders;
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company;
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!