Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Marketing Analytics Manager to join our team. If you’re organized, ambitious, and a systems aficionado with a mind for marketing campaigns and dashboards, then this may be the position for you. The ideal candidate will have experience analyzing and interpreting various data sources.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Lead the marketing data team in developing and maintaining a variety of dashboards and reports using data visualization tools
- Conduct ad-hoc analyses of web behaviour and marketing campaigns that result in actionable recommendations
- Effectively present analyses to marketing team members and business leaders
- Develop tracking strategies and implementation requirements for websites and marketing campaigns (both online and offline)
- Design and build dashboards using data visualization tools
- Maintain the structure and organization of marketing data tables
- Teach other marketing team members to use data and analytics tools
- Work collaboratively with teams across the business (Sales, Finance, Operations, etc.) to identify improvement opportunities for the marketing strategy
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in an analytics or business intelligence role
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, information systems, business, statistics, computer science, or a related discipline
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience building dashboards using data visualization tools (Looker, Tableau or similar)
- Experience with Snowflake, MySQL, SQL Server or BigQuery
- Proven ability to turn data into actionable recommendations to achieve business goals
- Ability to collaborate across teams with high autonomy and little guidance
- Can-do attitude, with a passion for technology and building solutions
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in Google Analytics or similar tools, and Google Tag Manager
- Experience with data architecture and maintenance
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!