As Manager of Systems Operations & Compliance for our global Information Systems team, you will be responsible to oversee the integrity, resiliency and compliance of Lightspeed’s information and financial system’s production environments. You will provide leadership, focus and guidance to achieve the highest level of service reliability while enabling the efficiency and agility for our development pipeline.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Act as a leader for your team, balancing multiple important priorities and projects and keeping the team organized and focused on achieving their goal.
- Ensure continuous conformity to all contractual, industry and regulatory obligations in the context of a publicly traded company operating world-wide. Including but not limited to SOX, IFRS, 52-109, GDPR, SOC2.
- Maintain accountability over all internal and external auditing activities for systems infrastructures and platforms delivering service world-wide. Manage legal and Risk & Compliance teams stakeholders, maintain communication, align on expectations and ensure timely and definitive remediation of findings.
- Establish and maintain identity governance and administration practices, including automated user provisioning, role based access controls for all production systems under your responsibility.
- Establish and deliver on a strategy that makes extensive use of automation to support the CI/CD pipeline, testing, platform management, and monitoring of our critical production systems.
- Manage systems support operations resources and ensure highest quality of service and response to our business users for their production incidents, bugs, and access requests.
- Work in partnership with your peers from Information Systems Development teams, IT, Security & Data to align on strategy and execution.
- Grow the team by recruiting the best Engineers and leveling up existing Engineers in key SRE dimensions such as systems & performance engineering, defensive programming, high availability, secure coding practices.
- Establish, Monitor and Report on appropriate metrics/KPIs.
- Leverage your operational experience in managing and scaling complex architectures and continually improve SLAs.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Proven track record with 3-5 years of managing systems operation and compliance in regulated environments (public company).
- Solid Service Reliability Engineering background & mindset.
- Excellent Leadership and Management skills - must be able to coach and inspire junior and senior team members to efficiently drive short term and long-term deliverables.
- Exceptionally well-organized, data driven, and transparent.
- Experience managing systems operation in a environment running salesforce as a platform and Netsuite would be an asset.
- Ability to work in a high accountability, high pressure and fast paced environment.
- Experience in IAM.
What's in It for You?
- Lots of autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work.
- Exposure to modern and proven technology.
- Tons of growth opportunities.
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeders.
- Opportunity to join a fast-paced, high-growth company.
- Opportunity to learn, expand your skill set, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!