Are you looking for a crucial operation role, where your direct impact will be to drive the company forward and create a rewarding environment where employees are empowered to deliver best-in-class customer service and technical support.
We are looking for a full-time Manager, Support ready to grow our Support team.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Providing guidance and direction to the Frontline and Escalations teams in EMEA on day-to-day activities, while driving customer service excellence;
- Managing employee performance, training and development to ensure customers consistently experience high-end service;
- Implementing a quality and results based performance program to oversee the quality and accuracy of interactions with customers, including participation in calibration and validation sessions;
- Improving productivity by highlighting deficiencies and recommending changes and improvements to tools, processes, reporting, and employee engagement;
- Maintaining a mindset of continuous improvement and monitor the efficiency of support processes as well as customer and employee satisfaction;
- Refining the collection of support metrics and KPIs to provide team feedback and statistical information to the Support management team;
- Working closely with all Support managers, contribute to the development of all areas of Lightspeed’s customer support processes, policy, and training;
- Ensuring that Escalation processes are well implemented in EMEA and liaise with Support and Sales Functional Managers;
- Provide weekly feedback to the Director of Customer Support, EMEA.
- Act as an escalation point for customers seeking to speak to a Manager.
- Collaborate with other regions: NoAM & APAC to effectively exploit opportunities for synergy and global consistency.
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- 2+ Years experience in a managing role;
- 5+ Years experience in a related role within an organisation providing technical assistance;
- Knowledge and experience with decision support systems, call tracking systems, customer relationship management systems, service metrics, and client self-service solutions;
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and in a team environment;
- Solid written and verbal Dutch and English communication skills;
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Experience with conflict resolution;
- Recognized analytical abilities;
- Strong technical experience with Mac OS X.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Knowledge of retail/accounting practices;
- Project management experience;
- Service center experience;
- Fluency in French.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!