Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Identify opportunities and maximize growth for our current customers, primarily through telephone and email communication
- Nurture all inbound leads through to qualification for the account management team
- Create a great impression to our customers by providing them with a world-class experience
- Identify customer needs to determine opportunities for upsells and cross-sells
- Manage multiple lead sources, including incoming calls, emails, and chats
- Manage existing customer database using Salesforce, to ensure all communications are logged and identified
- Work with the team to develop new strategies to grow current sales pipeline, and consistently meet monthly, quarterly and annual goals
- Full professional fluency in English and Dutch
- Experience successfully selling into Dutch market
- 1+ years of sales experience in a B2B environment, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment
- Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills on different channels (phone, e-mail…) as well as excellent listening skills
- Demonstrated ability to meet and/or exceed determined sales and activity targets
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, result-oriented environment
- Passion for people and technology
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where communicating with potential clients to boost the business was never such fun and money. We do the best work of our lives. And you?
Are you curious about how we work at Lightspeed before you consider applying with us? Then join us at our Career Night in Amsterdam. This event will be May 13th from 17:00 until 20:00. Register via Eventbrite.