Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Partner Manager, Referral Sales for the Benelux region to join our dynamic Strategic Alliances team. Located in Amsterdam and reporting into the Director, Strategic Alliances EMEA, this role is responsible for driving referral sales through strategic (integration) partnerships for our eCommerce and Point of Sale (POS) products. You will manage existing relationships with our referral partners, find new opportunities - possibly at their premises and liaise with the sales executives to get the best results. You will thus be working with Integration partners, consultants, accountants, catering equipment companies, real estate agents, retail groups, and restaurant groups.
The ideal candidate will have experience in selling and partnering with technology-based (SaaS) solutions and feels comfortable in a fast-paced, high-energy environment. Lightspeed is experiencing major growth, and as a result, we need to hire the best people who are dedicated, committed to working hard and achieving their targets. To be successful in this role, a potential candidate should, therefore, be ambitious, pleasant, determined, a strategic team player, and willing to hustle. So if this sounds like you, then we want to hear from you.
Compensation includes a competitive base salary, plus uncapped commissions.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place - more than 50,000 businesses processing over $15 billion in transactions annually use Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and newly acquired eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ), and Investissement Québec (IQ). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Work with our strategic (integration) partnerships and find new lead opportunities
- Build and funnel a pipeline per strategic partner an report on your KPIs
- Discover and implement incentive structures to enable sales teams of partnerships
- Assist in closing the deal, by managing the relationship between the two organizations
- Track progression in Salesforce
- Attend marketing and industry events
- Networking and cold-calling to identify new lead channels, while following the set strategic direction
- Work with the marketing team to discuss new strategies
- BSc./MSc. in Business or Marketing
- 3+ years of business development experience, preferably in technology/commerce related environment
- Relationship management skills, you are commercially-minded and a true hustler
- Excellent written and spoken Dutch and English
- Passion for people and technology
- Strong representation skills
- Team player
- Fluency in other languages (French/German)
- Knowledge of the restaurant & retail/e-commerce industry