As a vital part of the IT team, you will be responsible for investigating, diagnosing, and resolving advanced technical support issues for the company. You will have a clear understanding of all IT Systems in place, ensure their monitoring, complete and detailed documentation, and work on their improvements.
Your work will have a direct impact on supporting all Lightspeed employees across our global offices and remote workers, as well as team members. Come and join our 24/7 follow-the-sun IT Support crew.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Identify, research, and resolve Level 2 technical issues
- Document, track and monitor issues to ensure a timely resolution
- Determine root cause of problems, identify and document workarounds or permanent fixes
- Coordinate with internal teams and vendors to address issues related to existing IT systems and implementation of new IT technologies
- Proactively monitor the infrastructure for possible issues and take necessary action to prevent and/or mitigate an outage
- Actively contribute to ongoing process improvements
- Work directly with technology vendors when necessary in order to ensure all hardware and software systems are running properly
- Assist in administration and maintenance of AV, server and network systems as needed
- Assist in software and SaaS licence management duties in order to ensure compliance and cost controls
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience in supporting Apple Mac workforce
- Knowledge of technical documentation
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Troubleshooting skills and excellent follow through
- Experience with administration of enterprise SaaS
- Experience with IAM & MDM solutions
Who you are
- You enjoy helping others
- You are results-oriented and able to contribute in team environment
- Keen attention to detail
What’s in it for you
- Autonomy, flexible work culture and possibility of remote work
- Opportunity to have a real impact on the team: a lot needs to be done in terms of IT Systems documentation!
- Amazing benefits & perks, including equity for all Lightspeeers
- Opportunity to learn, expand your knowledge, forge wonderful relationships and make your mark within the diverse and inclusive Lightspeed family, a true Canadian tech success story
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD).
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!