Implementation Specialists work to make sure a customer's onboarding onto the Upserve platform goes smoothly. They are primarily responsible for the installation of customer hardware, configuration and programming of menus into Upserve POS, point of sale training, and migration of payment processing. Implementation specialists must also validate the solution design, hardware, and network configuration for our customers.
- Design and configure customer menus in Upserve POS HQ
- Educate and train customers on use of Upserve POS settings and configuration tools
- Update customer records in Salesforce and other web-based tools to reflect new information and Implementation timelines
- Conduct remote walkthroughs for network setup and hardware/POS installation
- Validate payment processing configuration is correct
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or relevant work experience
- Experience managing customer expectations using phone-based as well as email communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Exceptional written/email communication skills
- Prior experience in technical role is preferred
- Restaurant experience is preferred
- Point-of-Sale experience is preferred
Upserve POS by Lightspeed is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!