Implementation Consultants are responsible for overseeing the steps of a customer's Upserve onboarding process from start to finish. ICs serve as the main point of contact for customers during the onboarding process and are responsible for getting new accounts across the Implementation finish line.
- Conducting kick-off calls with customers to outline processes and manage customer expectations
- Updating customer records in Salesforce and other web-based tools to reflect project updates and timelines
- Ensuring customer training is completed throughout onboarding process
- Scheduling internal resources to complete project-related tasks for customer implementations
- Maintaining consistent and timely updates to the customer based on task completion
Technical Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in related field or 1-3 years of related work experience
- Experience with semi-technical projects, especially where physical installation and cabling are involved
- Experience meeting quota or deliverables in a fast-paced, highly accountable environment
- Experience resource planning and task assignment in a non-supervisory role
- Experience managing customer expectations using phone and email communication
- Experience working in the restaurant industry is preferred
Upserve POS by Lightspeed is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We strive to have a team that is as diverse as the industry we serve. We partner with a number of local organizations working to improve access to the tech industry for underrepresented groups. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or disability.
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!