Global Head of Talent Acquisition
We’re looking for a Global Head of Talent Acquisition to lead our continued aggressive growth. This is a rare opportunity to build and lead an international recruiting team that spans APAC, EMEA and North America. If a sustained 50% organic growth rate, rapid expansion into new markets, and scaling recruiting reach and ability is your passion, this could be a great opportunity for you.
What you’ll be doing:
- Coach, enable and develop an international team of recruiting leaders
- Build a TA foundation that balances people, tools and workflows capable of scaling 5X to meet near-term growth in recruiting demand
- Ensure that diversity, equity and inclusion are at the centre of all recruiting related programs and workflows
- Stay one step ahead of recruiting demand in APAC, EMEA and North America by staying close to the business, their headcount plans, and forecasted attrition
- Establish a sourcing and insights team that adds scale and market knowledge to Lightspeed as we continue to expand into new markets and compete for top talent
- Add greater visibility into team productivity and progress against headcount/hiring targets through regular reporting
- Develop close partnerships with the executive team to understand the business outcomes needed for their success
- Bring your passing for developing recruiting programs including:
- Sourcing and Insights
- Recruitment Branding
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Early Careers
- Candidate Experience
What you need to bring:
The recruiting team is just shy of 50 team members today but will continue to grow quickly to reflect the growth of our business. We are a high growth company consistently delivering 50%+ organic growth each quarter, this recruiting team will grow to reflect the evolving needs of the business. Our team is responsible for the recruitment processes from the time a role is approved until the new Lightspeeder has started, ensuring a great candidate experience and that we select the very best talent. As we continue to scale, our team will also be putting in place different Talent Acquisition programs.
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- Proven work experience as a Head of Talent Acquisition
- Proven track record of managing recruitment strategies in a high growth environment - tech experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated experience creating and executing a metrics-driven recruiting strategy for an international organization
- Amazing people skills: your empathy shines through, especially when you are coaching your team for growth
- Commitment to integrity and quality – you will only hire the best!
- Great communication skills
- Passion for technology
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Flexible working policy
- Pension contribution
- Health and wellness benefit
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn learning license
- Volunteer day
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!