Lightspeed is seeking a full-time ERP Analyst to join our Finance team. The candidate is expected to “hit the ground running”, therefore is required to have the experience to immediately deliver on the primary responsibilities. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, possesses strong organizational and language skills, and have a passion to deliver clean and elegant solutions.
You will work directly with the Finance teams to help them achieve higher performance by using the ERP system to its fullest potential. You’ll be part of the ERP team in the Finance department. We’re a hard-working team who has a lot of fun both inside and outside the office.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Be the Accounting team’s go-to person for all things Netsuite.
- Implement improvements in the usage of the ERP system in the order-to-cash and procure-to-pay cycles.
- Improve and train users for self-sufficiency on data extraction and reporting (Saved Searches and Reports).
- Implement new functionality (e.g. Inventory, Asset Management).
- Investigate and solve issues with the Finance/Accounting team, applying corrections to data and processes with support of the Information Systems team.
- Maintain and optimize the system in general: Chart of Accounts, Items, Entities, Currencies, etc.
- Accounting knowledge – you’ll be dealing directly with the accounting team.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with Netsuite and strong interest in growing your mastery over it.
- Being tech-savvy, knowing your tools such as Excel.
- Excellent analytical and organization skills.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Previous experience with multi-subsidiary (OneWorld), multi-book, multi-currency.
- Previous experience with revenue recognition, EFT Payments, Allocations, Taxes.
- Previous experience with SuiteScript 2.0.
- Experience with data ETL, CSV imports.
- Previous experience in a Finance/Accounting department: general Accounting, Accounts Receivable, intercompany entries.
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!