Lightspeed is looking for a full-time, tech-savvy Marketing Automation Specialist to support our growing Marketing team in Amsterdam. Here’s a little song we wrote about you: You have a strong passion for marketing coupled with a love of process and a can-do attitude. You enjoy unique challenges that come with a fast-growing organization and are ready to roll up your sleeves with whatever comes your way. If you are looking to jumpstart your career in Marketing, then we’d love to hear from you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Create, set up and test mass/personalized emails on a daily basis.
- Scope out all nurture streams, update and optimize where needed
- Work with the global team to localize global marketing automation projects
- Implement new nurture flows as part of European campaigns
- Report on European marketing automation reports on a monthly basis.
- Analyse nurturing strategies and implement corresponding Marketing flows
- Analyse success of existing strategies and give suggestions to improve growth
- General Marketing Automation Tool Administration
- Monitor email deliverability
- Data cleaning & formatting, importing to Marketing database, sync with CRM etc.
- Assist the web development team in managing website visitor data
- Web forms, URL parameters, etc.
- Work closely together with cross-functional departments
- Manage other projects and tasks as required
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing, or equivalent
- 1+ year of e-mail marketing experience
- Very detail oriented and meticulous
- Some experience using a Marketing Automation tools (Mailchimp, Marketo, Autopilot HQ, Pardot, Exact target, Hubspot)
- Strong data analysis skills
- Basic HTML skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
- Strong work ethic and a love for teamwork, as well as the ability to work independently
- Basic programming skills
- Experience using Salesforce
- Passion for technology
- Fluency in other languages
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Daily catered lunches and snacks;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
**Please submit an English CV when applying.
Are you curious about how we work at Lightspeed before you consider applying with us? Then join us at our Career Night in Amsterdam. This event will be May 13th from 17:00 until 20:00. Register via Eventbrite.