Kounta by Lightspeed is the go-to platform for hospitality.
Kounta by Lightspeed are food service technology experts that work with people who love to produce, sell and consume food – so they can connect better, work faster and smarter, and keep growing.
We’ve experienced some phenomenal organic growth to date, and we now have a huge opportunity to accelerate that growth by optimising the way we take our product to market through paid channels.
As our Digital Acquisition Specialist, you’ll be responsible for Kounta’s digital channel management, with responsibility across the implementation, optimisation and management of Kounta’s paid campaigns.
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will also be responsible for campaign performance, reporting, stakeholder management and campaign recommendations.
- Passionate about designing and developing creative solutions for our users in a collaborative environment
- Demonstrates a strong technical sense across the big picture right down to the design details
- Wants everyone to learn and share knowledge with others to improve our craft
- Continuously strive to build a culture that is a joy to work in and with
- Managing the day-to-day operations and performance of our Paid Search, Paid Social, Native, Video, Affiliate, and App Store accounts
- Developing, implementing and optimising Search, Paid Social and Native Ad strategies to drive cost-efficient growthImplementing and optimising campaigns
- Collaborating with internal and external stakeholders to develop Search and Paid Social campaigns in support of marketing campaigns
- Briefing and liaising with internal content producers to create gold-class assets
- Conduct in-depth analysis and research to generate insights and identify new opportunities for growth
- Effectively manage investment and performance targets through on-going tracking, forecasting and reporting
- Creating a test & learn framework to ensure you are constantly striving for success;
- Collaborating with technology partners and publishers to stay up-to-date with new features and industry trends
- Sharing Search learnings across the marketing team
- Managing media budgets
- Demonstrated passion for Paid Search & Social with 2-3+ years of SEM/Social experience either client or agency side
- Highly developed analytical skills, highly numerate
- Highly developed project management skills
- Ability to manage issues and multiple stakeholders
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Bid management tool experience. i.e. SA360 or Kenshoo,
- Proficient in 3rd party tracking and ad serving i.e. Doubleclick, Sizmek
- Experience using analytics tools. i.e. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics
- Highly proficient with Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets
- Experience with Salesforce, Hubspot and Wordpress a plus
- Experience with a Native/Discovery Ad platform i.e Outbrain,Taboola
- Proficient in MacOS environment and GSuite
- Brew up? We have a full self-service cafe set up in the office featuring coffee from Australia’s finest roasters (think Mecca, Sample, Industry Beans etc.), with our very own coffee experts floating around to teach you a trick or two
- Gelato Messina fridge stocked with new flavours on a regular basis
- Fully stocked fridge of different craft beers #PoweredByKounta
- Regular wine tasting sessions #PoweredByKounta
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis and foosball
- Organised activities such as hackathons, board game nights
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
To all recruitment agencies:
Kounta by Lightspeed does not accept agency resumes.
Please do not forward resumes to Kounta employees or any other company location. Kounta is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.