As a valued member of Lightspeed’s dynamic in-house creative team, you'll spend your days helping to build a strong and consistent global presence for our Payments & Capital services offering, supporting initiatives that expand our reach into new and existing markets. Reporting to the brand’s Lead Designer, you will drive creative on campaign executions and contribute to the successful delivery of a range of projects—from product launches to PR— on multiple channels. Your work will have a direct impact on positioning Lightspeed as the leading payments and financial services provider for the retail, hospitality and golf industries.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Ideating campaigns and delivering polished, creative and impactful visuals across multiple channels (display ads, email, video, blogs, social media, webinars, customer stories etc.) to support our go-to-market strategy
- Working with the content specialist and marketing leads to support the Payments & Capital editorial calendar and implement strategies to drive traffic and leads
- Collaborating with internal teams to ensure consistency and maintaining our high-quality standards
- Designing, adapting and producing creative marketing documents, including presentations, internal communications, and sales tools
- Supporting the team by producing pixel perfect outputs according to media specifications
- Managing & meeting your own project deadlines with input and direction from the project manager
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- A portfolio demonstrating creativity and 2-3 years of quality work;
- A positive, “yes and” attitude to the creative process
- Advanced proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite
- An eye for good design and a curiosity for the latest trends
- Strong people skills and the ability to thrive in a fast-paced, cross-functional environment
- High level of proficiency in English
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- You love the idea of being part of a global team and an open, inclusive and creative environment
- Proficiency in related tools and production software, including but not limited to: InVision, Figma, Wordpress and email builders (Sendgrid, Beepro, Mailchimp)
- Knowledge of French or Dutch
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!