Lightspeed is seeking a full-time Data Quality Analyst to join our Sales Operations team. The ideal candidate will analyze and optimize go-to-market data (read: Sales, Marketing and Finance) and improve our ability to make decisions by ensuring we have access to timely and accurate information. If you love digging into the root causes of problems, finding patterns, and working with others, then this is the role for you.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Monitoring data quality reports and timely fixing of errors
- Following discrepancies in data to the source and documenting findings
- Testing the data quality available in the information systems and providing solutions to fix it
- Manual and automated daily data reconciliation/manipulation for resolving quality issues in a timely manner
- Manage data accuracy requests from other departments
- QA new reports and automation processes
- Collaborate with other members of the team on various projects to ensure good quality data being used.
- Undergraduate degree in Management Information Systems, Finance, Accounting, or other related quantitative field
- 1-2 Years in an analytical field
- Basic knowledge of SQL with a desire to develop technical analysis skills
- Advanced MS-Excel knowledge
- Ability to multitask and to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Willingness to learn new data systems
- Ability to closely follow directions and to communicate issues
- Great attention to detail and accuracy with data
- Experience working with Salesforce and Looker
- Experience working in a technology company
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!