If you are entrepreneurial with a keen sense of initiative, take charge of your professional development and are a full-time energetic and driven Customer Success Manager, then you are the one we have been looking for to join our Customer Success team, based in Amsterdam
As you probably already know, the Customer Success team is on the front lines engaging with customers: from pre-close through renewal, they ensure our customers feel confident in the investment they are making.
Now let's imagine you at Lightspeed:
You will be responsible for implementation planning, coaching customers to ensure they are leveraging all available services, managing escalations of at-risk accounts, and identifying opportunities for account growth. You will have hundreds of conversations with customers and develop an understanding of the typical business challenges they face. You are skilled at setting the right expectations and ensuring that as a company we meet those expectations.
Don’t mistake us for a typical corporation. We are not looking for just a team member, we’re searching for someone to enrich our family. We will believe in you and give you creative freedom to allow you to do the best work of your life. Sounds familiar? Perfect! We’ve got what it takes to keep you feeling challenged and empowered. If you want to do the best work of your life while being surrounded by talented colleagues, we think we should talk!
What you will be responsible for:
- Follow up diligently with customers post-sale to establish and manage individualized implementation plans, and to remove any potential roadblocks that may arise - #customermanagement
- plan and manage the delivery of proactive health checks and advocacy opportunities as part of the Customer Success engagement plan #customerengagement
- monitor customer usage data, go live dates, health indicators and translate into strategies for success and account growth - #impact
- collaborate interdepartmentally to resolve at-risk customer escalations - #crossdepartmentalcommunication
- funnel customer feedback to the appropriate teams to improve the end-to-end customer journey and address product gaps - #buildingbridges
- contribute to the development of customer resources - #goingtheextramile
What you will be bringing to the team?
- Ability to thrive in a competitive, extremely fast-paced environment;
- results-driven and autonomous;
- excellent judgement and an ability to resolve conflict quickly and efficiently;
- resourceful with a demonstrated ability to upskill quickly;
- comfortable simultaneously managing multiple customers who are at different points on the customer journey.
- 3+ years sales or customer-facing experience in B2B or B2C environments, preferably in a technology-related field;
- bachelor’s degree in business, social sciences, or hospitality/tourism;
- strong communication skills, written and verbal in Dutch and English.
What's in it for you?
In addition to the perks you can see in the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
- a starterpack; whether you're a noob or a veteran, we treat you the same!
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!