Lightspeed is seeking full-time energetic, driven and passionate Customer Service Associate to join the Customer Success Team, based in Montréal. Reporting to the Customer Success Manager, the CSA will be responsible for engaging with new Lightspeed customers and will be responsible for managing all post-sales onboarding activities while maintaining early stage customer satisfaction. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with customers in a technology-based environment and will not be afraid of a fast-paced, high-energy environment.
The Customer Success Associate role is responsible for engaging with new Lightspeed customers to welcome and guide them through the preliminary stages of their customer journey. The primary focus of the CSA is to ensure that every new customer receives access to product onboarding; via documentation, videos, live-webinars and 1-to-1 orientation sessions with Product Specialists. Interactions with new customers, via email and or phone, includes providing a brief overview of what the orientation session will cover as well as answering any additional questions the client may have in order for them to better prepare themselves to begin using our Products.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place thanks to Lightspeed’s mobile Point of Sale software and eCommerce platform to manage inventory, customer preferences, sales, and analytics to get a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
Manage Interactions Post-Sale
- Handle incoming calls and emails from new customers as well as internal communication from Sales.
- Proactively reach out to the clients via phone and email to schedule their onboarding.
- Book client orientation sessions for multiple products and languages and managing multiple calendars.
- Leave voicemails and send emails to clients who are unavailable and follow-up accordingly.
- Properly document client interactions in onboardings cases/ tickets in order to track follow-ups with clients.
Manage Individual Queue
- Address any overdue cases/ tickets as well as new cases/tickets.
- Manage changes in appointment bookings in the cases/ tickets as well as the calendar(s).
- Follow process for continued attempts to engage with unresponsive customer, in order to book their sessions.
- Mindful of one’s own conversion rate – scheduled sessions vs. completed sessions.
- Mindful of the the changing Customer Success targets.
Manage the Team’s Queue
- Manage the teams’ unassigned Cases/ tickets to ensure they are being assigned.
- Engage in outreach to customers who have not been onboarded as well clients who are not transactional.
The CSA is responsible for contacting and scheduling every new Lightspeed customer with onboarding, as well as ensuring that the Product Specialist calendars are fully booked and utilized efficiently. Additionally the CSA is tasked with ensuring all new customers have adopted their new POS and are transactional within a given timeframe.
- 1+ years of sales experience in B2B environments, preferably in a solution-sales / technology-related environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or business, or an equivalent degree and/or experience.
- Ability to thrive in a competitive environment and execute tasks within short time lines.
- Results-driven, metrics-oriented, and resourceful.
- Passion for people and technology.
- Technical aptitudes.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Excellent spoken and written English & French.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Knowledge of Mac OS X and iOS
- Experience with com
- Retail experience
- Hospitality experience
- eCommerce experience
- Bilingual English & French
And when you aren't ensuring customer success?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!