- Be a part of an amazing global company and team
- Modern office in Ortigas with option to work from home
- Opportunity to learn and grow
Perks and Benefits
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Highly competitive salary package
- Barista grade coffee machine supplies all the coffee you can handle
- Regular team building events
- Regular visits from our Sydney and Montreal team members
- Work hard and play hard with table tennis
- Awesome office space located in Ortigas + flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
The Coordinator, Workforce planning is the go-to person responsible for the day-to-day management of the company hiring plans. Day to day tasks will include running reports, data audits and updating hiring requisitions, all with a keen focus on best practices around systems management. They maintain the integrity and accuracy of data as well as designing and producing funnel analytics used by Talent Acquisition and the broader management team.
What you’ll be responsible for
- Update all employee mobility changes in our system (Adaptive)
- Ensure accurate and real time updates to hiring plans in Adaptive, collecting all changes and approved requests for hiring requisitions
- Ensure the rolling personnel list used by business leaders is updated on a weekly basis
- Generate requisition IDs for all open roles
- Create and export reports from Google Studio
- Audit Greenhouse data
- Correct Greenhouse data
- Ad-hoc reporting requests as needed
- Other administrative support requests as needed
- Generate and provide insights on Talent Funnel reports using Google Studio
- Create ad-hoc analysis on workforce plans such as open roles per function/location etc.
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience with Adaptive
- Experience with GSuite
- Advanced knowledge in Excel
- Experience with Greenhouse or Workday Recruiting is an asset
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!