Lightspeed is looking for a full-time, German-speaking Content Marketing Intern (5-6 months) to support our growing European Sales and Marketing Operations starting in July 2019. The Content Marketing Intern will assist the Marketing Team, EMEA, with various activities.
Here’s a little song we wrote about you: You have a strong passion for writing and marketing coupled with a love of process and a can-do attitude. You enjoy unique challenges that come with a fast-growing organisation, and are ready to roll up your sleeves to help an international expansion of a notable Canadian brand in Europe. If you are passionate and outgoing and are looking to jumpstart your career in marketing, then we’d love to hear from you!
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while creating a better customer experience. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed is backed by Accel Partners, iNovia Capital, Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec (CDPQ) and Investissement Québec (IQ). With our recently acquired eCommerce platform SEOshop, Lightspeed is growing into an omnichannel solution for mid-market businesses worldwide. Our culture is focused on enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!
As a Marketing Intern you will:
- Help with the content creation for the DACH market, in German
- Be part of SEO content initiatives
- Communicate with German (content) partners
- Help to grow our DACH market with affiliate initiatives & other partnerships needed
- Assist with the production of marketing materials in German
- Provide support for marketing events and exhibitions as required
- Be involved with social media tasks
- Do market research or various ad hoc tasks
As a Marketing Intern you need to:
- Have sound understanding of marketing principles
- Fluent in German, both oral and written
- Advanced English
- Have good project management skills
- Be a great team player
It is even better, if you also have:
- Retail, Restaurant or eCom experience;
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Passion for technology;
- Fluency in other languages (Dutch or French)
This is what we offer:
- A monthly internship compensation based on 40 hours per week;
- Free training sessions;
- Free snacks and drinks;
- Work hard play hard culture
- Great teams and awesome colleagues!
Now your turn:
- Be part of a rapidly growing, market-competitive company where representing a software company and being part of a Marketing Team was never such fun and challenge. We do the best work of our lives. And you?
Contact us and let's have a chat!