Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Commission Analyst to join our FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) team in North America. You will be calculating the go-to-market (sales, marketing, customer) commissions at the corporate level all while being a key contributor within our FP&A team. This is your chance to join a thriving team, dig in the data, implement new systems, and learn a ton about compensation in GTM.
What you’ll be doing
- Measure sales performance on a monthly, quarterly, yearly basis
- Calculate amounts to process through payroll on monthly, quarterly, yearly basis
- Build reports that helps executives understand and monitor trends, ratios & KPI’s
- Participate in the creation of new compensation plans globally
- Standardize the compensation incentives process across the company
- Distribute and maintain plans database
- Help with the implementation of a new software that improves the compensation process
- Build strong relationships with departments leaders
- Produce well-structured documentation that supports audit & SOX processes
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Bachelor's Degree in Commerce, Accounting or Finance
- Expert level of knowledge in Excel is a must
- Strong analytical skills and organisational skills
- Detail-oriented, autonomous, and able to take initiative
- Ability to handle a high volume of changes and workload
- Excellent English communication skills
- High level of professionalism as you will meet with executives regularly
Even better if you have, but not required
- Experience with Looker & Salesforce
- Experience with Xactly
- Knowledge of a sales function in a SaaS company
- Strong interest in Information Systems Software
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health insurance
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- Telemedicine and mental health online platform / counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Paid Volunteer Day
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!