We are growing fast and are looking for a Business Development Executive (m/f/d) in a permanent position for our headquarters in Berlin.
What you will be doing:
- You win new customers by telephone acquisition for our iPad POS systems
- You convince existing customers of further advantages (Upselling B2B)
- You are the first representative of our company to the customer
- In addition, you will accompany the customer as a friendly and competent contact
- You guarantee the best possible service and continuously optimise the sales process together with your team
- You bring the advantages of our cash register systems to the customers and inquire about their needs
- You create individual offers in our CRM system
- You bring in your own ideas
Who you are:
- You are fluent in German
- You are good at convincing others of your arguments
- You captivate with your calm and quick-witted manner
- You like to work independently, but in a team you will grow beyond yourself
- You care about customer satisfaction
- You enjoy talking on the phone and are familiar with the PC
- You like to think your way into new topics and have a basic understanding of technology
- Ideally you have some experience in the service sector or sales, but newcomers are welcome
What we offer:
- You can expect exciting and diversified tasks as well as a wide range of possibilities in an experienced and international team
- We offer you a travel allowance for public transport
- A healthy balance between professional work and existing structures and "start-up feeling" as well as a good work-life balance
- You can also enjoy regular company events, such as our monthly Friday meeting or employee breakfast, to get to know your colleagues outside of the daily business
- We support you in your personal development and offer you the necessary space through a dynamic environment and flexible working hours
- A modern yet quiet office in the heart of Berlin - not far from Alexanderplatz
Who we are
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers small and medium-sized businesses with its cloud-based, omni-channel commerce platforms in over 100 countries around the world. With smart, scalable, and dependable point of sale systems, Lightspeed provides all-in-one solutions that help restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, USA, Europe, and Australia.
We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do!