Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for a Billing Coordinator to join our team in Manila. Keeping things moving without a hitch is a big part of what makes the Retail and Restaurant industries vibrant. At Lightspeed, we practice this in our Sales Operations team, where no two days are the same. As a Billing Coordinator in Manila, you can put your problem solving skills to the test by helping to resolve customer billing inquiries by phone, email, and chat, while supporting the Sales teams to surface account information. You’ll need to thrive on helping people out and delivering great customer service in addition to being a quick learner to help keep this machine running.
What you’ll be doing:
- Resolve billing, subscription, and shipment inquiries via phone and email directly from customers and through our internal teams
- Diligently document and track customer issues and resolutions
- Ensuring that SLAs related to emails, phone calls, and voicemails are continuously exceeded and that efforts are made for same-day responses
- Collaborate with peers and other departments for specific issues impacting customers
- Identify opportunities to streamline and improve billing processes and customer management
- Liaise with our hardware vendors to ensure timely and accurate delivery of physical purchases and to coordinate returns
- Validate and update customer account information
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
What you’ll be bringing to the team:
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Remarkable communication skills
- Stellar time-management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and French
- Recognized knack for problem solving and resourcefulness
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines in high-pressure environments
- Talented in learning quickly in technical environments
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience working in retail or restaurant/hospitality environments
- Practice interacting with clients over the phone
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy and healthy:
- Participate in the Lightspeed global culture
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible Work from Home policy
- HMO for employee and 2 dependents
- 15 days Vacation Leave and 10 days Sick Leave
- Night differential (where applicable) and allowances
- Health and wellness benefit of 7500PHP per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- LinkedIn Learning license
We partner with Inform Group to employ our Lightspeed workforce in the Philippines. Inform Group hosts Lightspeed employees who enjoy the benefits of the Philippine labour code combined with the full career opportunities provided by Lightspeed.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!