Lightspeed is seeking a full-time customer-centric, energetic and driven Billing Coordinator to support our global partner network based in our Montreal office. Reporting to the Director of Sales Operations, this people-support role is responsible for helping our growing client and partner base focus on what matters most. Day-to-day responsibilities will ensure that our partners have the resources to ensure their success, which includes everything from distributing leads to our in-house account managers to distributing monthly reseller commission reports and coordinating outgoing payments. The rest of your time will be spent supporting our customers for all things related to subscriptions and billing. If you’re organized and genuinely enjoy helping others, we’re hoping to hear from you!
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Resolve billing, subscription, and shipment inquiries via phone and email directly from customers and partners
- Distribute monthly commission reports to global reseller network and manage related inquiries
- Ensuring that SLAs related to emails, phone calls, and voicemails are continuously exceeded and that efforts are made for same-day responses
- Establish and maintain process on incoming lead registration requests from partners
- Consolidate partner accounts and related billing, and act as a point of contact for internal teams
- Collaborate with peers and other departments for specific issues impacting customers
- Expertly navigate our CRM (Salesforce) and various backoffices and billing systems to solve problems
- Diligently document and track customer issues and resolutions within CRM
- Validate and update customer and partner account information
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 1+ Year of coordination or administrative experience
- Experience in a customer-facing role
- Remarkable communication skills
- Stellar time-management and prioritization skills
- Excellent written and spoken English and French
- Recognized knack for problem solving and resourcefulness
- Ability to manage multiple mandates under tight deadlines in high-pressure environments
- Talented in learning quickly in technical environments
- Degree in business or related field
- Experience working in retail and/or restaurant environments
- Practice interacting with clients over the phone
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!