Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Associate Account Executive to join our retail sales team in NoAm. You will be in charge of managing a book of Retail customers. Your goal is to retain these customers and mitigate churn, upsell the customers on additional modules, and ensure that customers renew their subscriptions on time. In addition, you will be tasked with upgrading qualifying customers to more advanced software platforms where applicable.
What you will be responsible for:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for your customers
- Demonstrate software solutions to your customers, from core POS products to modules and upgrades
- Build a trusted advisor relationship with your customers and identify upsell opportunities
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximize the growth of your book of business
- Guide qualifying customers through their upgrade path from basic platforms to more advanced platforms
- Collaborate with Customer Success Managers to identify accounts at risk and prevent churn
- Track key book of business metrics
What you will be bringing to the team:
- Experience in a quota carrying sales role
- Understanding of solution-based consultative sales in a SaaS environment
- Ability to use Salesforce.com and other technologies to manage and organize pipeline
- Committed to a culture of positivity and high performance
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with executives
- Value feedback and thrive on constant improvement and learning
- Strong work ethic, and a self-driven desire to succeed
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience in a Retail environment
- Fluency in French
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Uncapped commission;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Immediate access to our benefits plan
- RRSP match after 3 months
- Fitness & Wellness benefit: $500 CAD per calendar year
- Unlimited Paid Time Off
- Flexible working policy (Remote, hybrid or office based)
- Parental leave Top-Up
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!