In this role, you will own the lead generation tactics and results for one of Lightspeed’s key marketing channels, affiliate marketing and referral partners. You will be responsible for sourcing new partners, managing relationships with existing ones, and optimizing the commission structures.
What you’ll be responsible for
Reporting to the Growth Manager, North America, you will:
- Develop and execute affiliate & referral marketing plans to drive user growth at scale
- Identify new partners, negotiate agreements, and strengthen existing partnerships
- Collaborate with Analytics team to track overall program performance and evaluate individual partnerships
- Monitor and improve performance and conversion rates across the marketing and product funnel
- Work with Marketing Operations and Data teams to build technical integrations with partners
- Align with Brand Marketing team to promote consistent brand narrative
What you’ll be bringing to the team
- Experience in business development, sales, partnerships or similar opportunities to negotiate with partners
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects while optimizing for highest impact
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience in technical integration of partners
Even better if you have, but not necessary
- Experience managing affiliate strategy and execution, with focus on direct response in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of hitting aggressive targets and improving ROI and CAC
- Hands-on experience using affiliate tracking tools
What’s in it for you
In this role, you will own one of Lightspeed largest marketing channels, where your strategy will drive leads, influence brand perception, and drive significant results for the business. You will be a key contributor to the success of Lightspeed’s growth.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!