Lightspeed is looking for an Affiliate & Referral Marketing Specialist, who will be responsible for building and managing successful relationships with affiliates and referral partners, as well as recruiting new ones. The ideal candidate is a passionate self-starter, numbers-driven and a people-person who is creative and dynamic with excellent networking skills.
Lightspeed powers small and medium-sized businesses in over 100 countries around the world with its cloud-based commerce platform. Its smart, scalable, and dependable all-in-one Point of Sale software system helps restaurants and retailers sell across channels, manage operations, engage with consumers, accept payments, and grow their business. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, Europe and Australia, Lightspeed recently completed its initial public offering on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX: LSPD). We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Manage affiliate & referral relationships on behalf of Lightspeed, ensuring growth in lead volume, while keeping within budget, and maximizing ROI through optimization of QL and CW lead costs (cost per qualified lead & cost per closed won).
- Research, find, acquire, and onboard new affiliate & referral partners to grow Lightspeed lead base. HasOffers is the affiliate tracking platform used to generate performance reports and tracking links for new offers.
- Establish relationships with individual affiliates and affiliate networks (CPA networks and CPS networks) to make sure Lightspeed has maximum visibility in the affiliate space.
- Work with your manager to find most cost-effective offers for affiliate & referral partners; this could be pay per click, pay per lead, paid per sale, or tiered payment models.
- Learn, understand, and analyze campaign performance and KPI goals and make recommendations on how to grow leads from existing partners
- Become a master at assessing affiliate & referral lead quality, and understanding ways to mitigate any risks of affiliate fraud (eg: how to avoid receiving or paying for fake form fills).
- Come up with new campaign ideas, incentives and bonuses for active affiliates (eg: this month only get 50% higher payouts for leads if you deliver 10% more leads).
- Own the affiliate marketing message with the aim of recruiting new affiliate partners and delivering sales volume.
- Ensure timely and accurate invoicing by agencies and affiliates.
- Where and when possible, ensure Lightspeed is prominently positioned on any ‘pay to play’ referral sites.
- Work with customer success to ensure number of positive reviews is growing
- Provide justifications in forms of data for why we should or shouldn’t advertise on certain sites.
- Ensure all content on review sites are up to date (to the best of your ability).
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, Finance, Economics, or a related field.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and or able to easily interpret data.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills, French or Dutch is an asset.
KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
- Grow the number of affiliate and referral qualified leads by 35% year over year
- Cost of Acquisition maintained within a target range
- Positions on pay to play sites improve in various regions
What's in It for You?
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A beautifully renovated office space in a castle; one of the best development centres in Montreal;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Happy hour every Friday afternoon;
- Birthday treats every month to celebrate our employees;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!