Hi there! Thanks for stopping by 👋
Are you actively looking for a new opportunity? Or just checking the market? Well… you might just be in the right place!
We’re looking for an Account Manager to join our team. You will be the go-to contact for a book of APAC hospitality clients assigned to you. You will be responsible for building and maintaining lasting relationships with these accounts. With your knowledge of their objectives, you will be tasked with introducing them to Lightspeed’s suite of products and integrations to ensure they’re getting the best solution to help them achieve their goals.
The role is open in Sydney, Melbourne and we’re happy to consider remote candidates across Australia.
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as the lead point of contact for your customers
- Guide qualifying customers through their upgrade path from basic platforms to more advanced platforms
- Demonstrate software solutions to your customers, from core POS products to modules and upgrades
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise the growth of your book of business
- Successfully guide new customers through the onboarding process post sale
- Track key book of business metrics like added MRR and net retention
And a little bit of…
- Building strong client advocacy, increasing client empathy and understanding throughout the company
- Contributing as part of the wider team to achieve organisational objectives even if this means doing things that aren’t strictly within the scope of your role
What you need to bring:
You will be stepping into a supportive and collaborative team who celebrate not only team but also individual success.
We're looking for a candidate who has experience with the following:
- We’re looking for a candidates who’s looking to grow their experience in account management within the hospitality industry
- Understanding of challenges of our clients within the hospitality industry
- Ability to follow processes with a ‘work smarter not harder’ mentality and is keen to drive process improvement
- Professional poise and confidence while communicating with a diverse range of hospitality personalities
- Comfortable using spreadsheets to track or maintain data records
- Great task and time management skills
We know that people are more than what’s on their CV. If you’re unsure that you have the right profile for the role... hit the ‘Apply’ button and give it a try!
What’s in it for you?
Come live the Lightspeed experience...
- Ability to do your job in a truly flexible environment;
- Genuine career opportunities in a company that’s creating new jobs everyday;
- Work in a team big enough for growth but lean enough to make a real impact.
… and enjoy a range of benefits that’ll keep you happy, healthy and (not) hungry:
- Lightspeed share scheme (we are all owners)
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Flexible working policy
- Health and wellness benefit of $500 per year
- Mental health online platform and counselling & coaching services
- Paid leave and assistance for new parents
- LinkedIn Learning license
- Dog-friendly environment
- Full self-service cafe and fully stocked fridge of different craft beers
- Awesome office space located in Chippendale, NSW
Our office is closed in response to the Covid-19 pandemic and when we do choose to reopen, it will be done following government guidelines ensuring the safety of all our staff.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!