Lightspeed is seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic Sales team in Amsterdam. Reporting to the Team Lead, Account Management, NL and DACH, this role is responsible for driving revenue through relationships with Lightspeed’s existing clients through up-selling and renewals. You will play a key role in managing customer happiness, and will use these discussions to ensure repeat business.
Now we get to brag about us: Lightspeed provides retailers and restaurateurs the simplest way to build, manage, and grow their business while crafting a better customer experience. Lightspeed empowers small business owners with a complete overview of their business in one place. Founded in 2005 with offices in Canada, USA, and Europe, Lightspeed has received one of the largest funding for a Canadian tech company which has us well positioned to become Canada's next great technology success story. We're passionate about enabling people to do their best work. Come work with us and find out what you can do.
- Engage with existing customers through outbound prospecting to upsell, renew and cross sell
- Achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas
- Effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process, and track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com
- Lead one-on-one screen sharing presentations as required
- Handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a solution‐sales / technology‐related environment
- Full professional fluency in Dutch and English
- Excellent telephone manner, experience selling over the phone is a plus
- Strong presentation skills
- Passion for people and technology
- A high level of technical aptitude
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Experience with eCommerce and/or the hospitality industry
- Knowledge of SaaS
- Lead Generation Experience
- Retail experience
- Database, POS, or ERP system experience
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- A brand new office on the Amsterdam Canals;
- An environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- Fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- Social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- Daily catered lunches and snacks;
- Free Friday afternoon drinks;
- Work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft as you are!
Are you curious about how we work at Lightspeed before you consider applying with us? Then join us at our Career Night in Amsterdam. This event will be May 13th from 17:00 until 20:00. Register via Eventbrite.