Lightspeed is an omnichannel commerce platform for small and medium businesses. They have over 140,000 customers in over 100 countries around the world… and that's just the start! Their headquarters are in Montreal and they have offices in Canada, the United States, Europe and Asia-Pacific.
Within our Go to Market team of 10 people dedicated to the French market, your job is to take care of and grow a portfolio of existing customers. You will be in charge of the entire sales cycle for the hotel and catering sector.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- Support your customers on each sales stage via calls, videoconferences and emailing;
- Demonstrate new Lightspeed products to your customers, adapting your speech and removing friction points;
- Prepare an offer adapted to each client and negotiate to close;
- Follow your commercial activity on Salesforce, and carry out regular reporting on key indicators;
- Meet and exceed monthly, quarterly and annual sales quotas;
- And above all… work in a collaborative environment and celebrate our commercial successes with the team!
What you’ll bring to the team:
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a solution‐sales / technology‐related environment;
- Strong presentation and telephone contact skills;
- A good level of English (that's our working language at Lightspeed!);
- A real passion for people, technology and a strong sense of the customer;
- Ability to work well under pressure and in a target based environment;
- Flexible schedule.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Experience with Salesforce.com;
- Experience with SaaS;
- Hospitality experience;
- Understanding of accounting principles;
- Database, POS, or ERP system experience.
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!