Lightspeed is seeking an Account Manager to join our dynamic Sales team in Berlin. This role is responsible for driving revenue through relationships with Lightspeed’s existing clients in hospitality through up-selling and renewals. You play a key role in managing the customer happiness, now more than ever, and conduct conversations to ensure repeating business.
What you'll be responsible of:
- Engage with existing customers through outbound prospecting to upsell, renew and cross sell;
- achieve and surpass monthly, quarterly, and annual sales quotas;
- effectively lead prospects through a defined sales process, and track prospect progression to close in Salesforce.com;
- lead one-on-one screen sharing presentations as required;
- handle other duties and responsibilities as defined by management.
What you'll bring to the team:
- 2-3 years of sales experience, preferably in a solution‐sales / technology‐related environment or hospitality environment;
- full professional fluency in German and English;
- excellent telephone manner, experience selling over the phone is a plus;
- strong presentation skills;
- passion for people and technology;
- a high level of technical aptitude;
- strong attention to detail;
- ability to work well under pressure.
Even better if you have, but not necessary:
- Knowledge and experience with the hospitality industry;
- knowledge of SaaS;
- lead Generation Experience;
- retail experience;
- database, POS, or ERP system experience.
In addition to the perks you see on the Careers page, you’ll get access to:
- an environment that encourages initiatives and leadership;
- fun activities with your teammates - be part of the Lightspeed family;
- social events throughout the year including the legendary annual holiday party, free sports classes and many more;
- work with highly talented people who are as passionate about their craft
To all recruitment agencies: Lightspeed does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. If we have not directly engaged your company in writing to supply candidates for a specific vacancy, Lightspeed will not be responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Where to from here?
Obviously, this has to be mutually beneficial: we want you to step into a role you love, and we want to offer you a place you’re proud to come to every day. For a glimpse into our world check out our career page here.
Lightspeed is building communities through commerce, and we need people from all backgrounds and lived experiences to do that. We were founded in 2005, in Montreal’s gay village and our original members were all part of the LGBTQ+ community. The ethos of our business has been about inclusion from the very beginning, and we strive to provide a workplace where everyone belongs.
Who we are:
Lightspeed (TSX/NYSE: LSPD) powers the businesses that are the backbone of the global economy.
Our one-stop commerce platform transforms and unifies digital and physical operations by enabling multichannel sales, expansion to new locations, global payments, financial solutions and connection to supplier networks. With the Lightspeed commerce platform, merchants in retail and hospitality can build thriving businesses for the future.
Headquartered in Montréal, Canada, Lightspeed is trusted by favourite local businesses, where the community goes to shop and dine in over 100 countries. Lightspeed has offices in Canada, the USA, Europe, Russia and APAC.
We’re passionate about enabling people to do their best work. We dream big and we’re looking for people who do the same. With us, career milestones happen often and we celebrate every one. Come work with us and find out where your career will take you at Lightspeed!