Retail Round-Up: Brick-and-Mortar Still a Top Pick, LightSpeed Stores Making the Cut in L.A., Tips for Success
1. How To Predict The Future Of Physical Retail In The Digital Age: Retailers that bridge the physical and digital divide will find more success than those who operate in just one space or the other. (PSFK)
2. Even seasoned retailers need tips on how to stay ahead of the game. A positive attitude goes a long way and will result in better output. Here are 5 real life tips on how to succeed in the business world. (Huffington Post)
3. We love seeing our customers at the top. Racked.com features Tenoversix and Just One Eye their round-up of L.A.’s 10 must stop shops.
4. According to a recent Gallup poll, mobile technology is actually helping to bring more young people into physical stores. Retailers should look to trends like showrooming as an added opportunity to tell their story and enhance their customer’s experience. (International Business Times)
5. Online shopping is convenient, but according to this survey, shopping in-store is even more convenient, so don’t ring the death knell of brick-and-mortar just yet. (Retail Dive)