Introducing LightSpeed 3.8
We’re proud to announce that LightSpeed 3.8 – one of the most significant updates in the application’s history – is available now. Over the next few days we’ll be posting about the new features in-depth, but here’s a high-level look at what’s new.
StoreMaster is our redesigned and re-engineered browser. It’s the window into your business and lets you manage your products, customers, suppliers, and everything in between. It’s also a glimpse at the future of LightSpeed; it’s been coded from the ground up in Apple’s native Cocoa programming language, and has a beautiful new interface that’s easier than ever to use. It still has all of the functionality you’ve come to expect from the browser, like quotes, invoices, SROs, time-billing, purchasing … and everything else.
The new Dashboard harnesses the power of LightSpeed’s built-in analytics tools and distills your store’s data into customizable widgets. See your last twelve months of sales at a glance and keep up with your top selling products, total sales, and targets. Each user can customize the Dashboard so that they see only what’s important for them.
Other great new features include:
- a new Gallery interface that makes browsing images and checking inventory faster than ever
- a revamped Smart Find with more powerful search options
- a live stream of Notifications with updates on sales from the web, completed reports, and license updates
- popularity tracking with Sell-Through Reports
- simplified cash processing in countries that are eliminating smaller denominations with Cash Rounding
- integrated credit card payments in Canada with Moneris
- support for Merchant Warehouse’s Genius platform
Stay tuned to the blog this week for an in-depth look at some of the great new features.
Download a free 30 day trial now and experience the latest that LightSpeed has to offer. If you have a Maintenance Plan, you can upgrade to 3.8 whenever you like. If you don’t have a Maintenance Plan and want to use 3.8 in your store, send us an e-mail at email@example.com and we’ll sort things out for you.